Tribunal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

I forgot my password

Who is online?
    In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:40 am
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
    » Minecraft BETA server free
    Here is a current list of member who have written about themselves. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:33 pm by DieDae

» Sorry Gang
    Here is a current list of member who have written about themselves. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:31 am by ChrisHrobak

» Battle of the Immortals
    Here is a current list of member who have written about themselves. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:38 pm by DieDae

» Hay from the land of nod
    Here is a current list of member who have written about themselves. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:13 pm by LordXander

» Design contest
    Here is a current list of member who have written about themselves. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:18 pm by DieDae

» Poll 2. Please fill out to help tribunal.
    Here is a current list of member who have written about themselves. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:41 pm by DieDae

» Something to look at besides SNOW
    Here is a current list of member who have written about themselves. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:34 pm by Jeny79

» The Future of Tribunal
    Here is a current list of member who have written about themselves. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:18 pm by Oxen82

» celebrating Australia Day
    Here is a current list of member who have written about themselves. EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:21 pm by Oxen82

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

Here is a current list of member who have written about themselves.

3 posters

Go down

Here is a current list of member who have written about themselves. Empty Here is a current list of member who have written about themselves.

Post by DieDae Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:06 pm

I didnt want to take the time to post each topic seperate but when wrinting about yourself(new members) please post the title as Alittle bit about (insert name here)

Evocare - Hello all. Glad to be a part of an active and knowlegeable alliance.

I am a 46 yr old father of two, living near Iowa City, Iowa. Old school gamer... like when Ultima 3 first came out on the C64. That's where my name comes from, is the password to get beyond the sea serpent to kill Exodus.

Anyhoo...

I have played Planetside (br25,cr5), WoW (lvl 80), Eve Online (lvl 4 mission runner/industrialist), City of Heroes, Ultima Online... and now... Lord of The Rings Online... which opened for free play today.... woot.

See ya online.

Abadon17 - Hi, my names Anthony from Newfoundland, Canada. Just want to say thanks for the invite and I hope I can be a helpful member of the team.

Kristoph - Hey guys names Niles from Oklahoma. Been playing for awhile now, from world 7. Alot of times i'm afk so i may not talk much in chat.

Oxendine - Hello all, I Joshua (josh, oxen) whichever, i"m 28 and from NC, sry done and said that but i love gaming, and chatting while i do it so, thanks for inviting me and just hope that i can do my part as a team player. Whatever I'm down for it, war, peace, it doesn't matter let me know and i'll do my best..................

Hail, Mlords and Mladies, I am Houngan MindPrey of nine winter in the worlf of EverQuest; but at last my jouney had began when i was abducted as a young lad, into a war Frigget and taken into the world of PvP of Ultima Online, were i rained terror and fear for 4 winters known as (O.P.P) other players Property; dread Lord and Red still to this day. Most players would let me snoop their bag and let me take one item, just so i would not kill them and take it all 106 str, 106 dex, master fencer, master tacktics, master poison but of course as a PKer, i cheated and used BOTS and bug to get my str over 103 and dex. Real life that was in my 20's...30's was EverQuest...now in my 40's, games like this or what ever i can play...im Onliner heart and Soul, I do not play any console games etc...only PC. im 45, married to wonderful gal, two daughter, who grow up playing UO and EQ, so needless to say they can SPELL and TYPE very well and very fast.
    im Security officer on nights on 13 hr shift.

friendofno1 - he built early and now i have to fight to keep it.....hardly no castles around and he was not in a alliance......so i will be building it up and hope to help all

sneeruga - Hello all,

I played Evony for a bit and decided to switch to something a little more friendly. Plus I was a huge fan of the Ultima series back in the day. Good to be in an Alliance with mature people. Look forward to many battles.

jmatthew007 - relatively new to this world. Live in Chicago

Sarantha - Hi everyone. I'm Sarantha, or Sara for short. Just started playing last night and despite the occasional sitting and waiting, I'm having a lot of fun in game. I wanna thank everyone who helped me out with my first city and when I'm able, I'll most definately come to the aid of my fellow alliance members. Unfortunately, I don't have a city near water yet so my assistance is limited to C61. Smile See you all in game.

Me(DieDae) - Live in Iowa engaged to a wonderful woman and starting a family. first child is expected march.

been only playing since 18:00 on august 17th and rising fairly quickly. some experience from brother.

Kaseque - Hello all...

BaldFat - Hello real life my name is Marc, but I go by UConnBBall or BaldFat online. I have been playing online since the 80s with a 300 baud modem. I am married and have 4 kids and so I just jump on here when I have a few minutes or I can't sleep. So in other words I won't be a power house but I really enjoy playing as a team member.

Also I tend to read a ton on any game I'm playing so I can at least help out.

Bluto - What is a Bluto you ask? Bluto is a big guy, lives by his own rules, and picks on a little one-eyed-runt. In actuality, this Bluto is none of those things Razz.

I'm new to the alliance, and I hope to get to meet you all more often. I did my homework some and asked questions on my city layout, so I'm pretty confident in that department. I'm in the process of redesigning my city to match a fully efficient layout, so that will take a little time.

Anyhow, if there's anything you guys need, and if I can provide it, don't be afraid to ask for help.

LordAshton - hi guys, i started playing this game months ago on world 7 - have been a leader in two of the last alliances i havev been in. i have read all of the wiki file on this game, and build my towns like it shows.
    http://www.lordofultima.com/en/wiki/view/standard+first+city+layout
    this is the link for the city planer.
    thx,
    Ash

Forelis - Heya folks!

IRL friend to Roagie. In Everquest I can usually teach him a thing or two. In this game, he is my teacher.

Loyal to the end,
    Forelis

DieDae
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

http://tribeforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Here is a current list of member who have written about themselves. Empty Re: Here is a current list of member who have written about themselves.

Post by ChrisHrobak Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:46 pm

ChrisHrobak--Hi gang most of you already speak with me on a daily basis...lol..but seriously Im a gamer at heart whether its PC or Console(Yes Sara I know you think im a Traitor lol) but when im not gaming im usually playing poker...btw im 40 probably one of the older folks that play but thats ok im from Pennsylvania (yankee country)

ChrisHrobak

Back to top Go down

Here is a current list of member who have written about themselves. Empty Re: Here is a current list of member who have written about themselves.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:07 pm

SirSpike- Hello all, my real name is Steve. I'm 35 and from California. I have 2 kids a wife and a dog. I am a gamer and have been for quite some time, I play computer games and console games. If I can be of any help to anyone just let me know And I do my best.

Back to top Go down

Here is a current list of member who have written about themselves. Empty Me

Post by evilt70 Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Hi, Im TOny (evilt). I live in Central Illinois near the armpit called Peoria. During the day I'm a mild mannered stte road construction employee. At nights I play this or I'm rocking out with one of several bands on my bass guitar.

evilt70
    Frequent user
    Frequent user

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:13 am

hey guys. matt from NC here

started this game as something to do when i used to work 3rd shift a lot, and now try to keep up as much as possible with it. which is a problem when your internet at home is not reliable at all. so i try to be around as much as possible, and chat in game when i can, but i usually try to get as much done while i can

anyway, old school gamer, mostly console based, but over the past few years i've been playing on computer more. started out with dark age of camelot for a few months, then moved on to city of heroes for 3 years (multiple max level characters). played wow a few times (level 80 deathknight there, got too bored with my mage to keep playing)

so yeah, i'll help as much as i can when i can, it just depends on my internet connection, which is another reason why i'm not on the forums much

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down